Thursday, January 1, 2009

This seemed like a good idea at the time...

I totally copied a friend of mine who sent me an email telling me about her new year's resolution to start a blog (great idea, C.N.!) so I figured I would be a good sheep and follow the trend. I know you're all (all 9 of you? maybe that's a hopeful wish) desperate to hear my every thought and feeling. Here they come. Ready?

This Christmas vacation has gone by in the blink of an eye. I was really fortunate to have family and friends for Christmas this year. Yep - you heard me. Fortunate. Happy. Blessed even. You heard right. Of course, they only stayed for Christmas Eve and Christmas night and some even stayed at a hotel so it wasn't a marathon of relatives all week. That may have made it easier. I don't know. Anyway, we were excited to have Christmas at our house because this is the first year we had room for everybody! Here's a few pictures...


"...the stockings were hung by the chimney with care..."

...then Santa came and filled them and dropped off his presents...

...then we ate!!!...

Now I'm assuming a good time was had by all. No-one seemed to leave the house screaming and crying anyway. Not even me :)

We had a really fun time on New Year's Eve at A's house. We played Scattergories which tested all our brains when they really didn't need to be tested. Ah well, we laughed anyway. We played Hand and Foot which is a card game that would take too long to explain. T and C were unable to cheat this time as they weren't partners. Not that they didn't try to be partners. We put the kibosh on that pretty quick :)

We did have one special visitor we weren't expecting...

He calls himself Guido...

That's it for now...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guido is my hero!! I can't wait until I see him again